Industrial Heat Exchanger Technologies
Our proprietary modeling software allows us to design systems that meet precise customer requirements quickly and cost-efficiently.
These significant software systems – fully designed and developed by HDT – can be installed at any site, anywhere in the world.
- Our stringent contamination standard ensures dedicated flushing devices equipped with particle counters and double filtering systems
- Every unit meets project standards for climate (i.e., winterized solutions) and performance (pressure and temperature)
- Full compliance with API, ASME, PED and CUTR codes requirements as well as major O&G standards (Shell dep, Aramco, PDO)
- NDT is available to identify potential material defect (dye penetrant, carbon content, UT, X-ray, PMI)
- All processes are done in-house, from design to paint; only a short lead time is required, and track building is expedient
Technologies we use:
- Plasma cutting
Why are these technologies important?
Our wire-winding has been patented and we are the only manufacturer using aluminum wire-wound coolers. Our particular strengths are in design and our in-house software, which accurately predicts the thermal performance of our heat exchangers; and in testing, in which all thermal modes are validated in our R&D lab, which features a state-of-the-art wind tunnel.
Our bonded turbulators enhance the heat rejection rates of our exchangers to ensure a minimal footprint for a given duty.
The result? Designs tailored specifically to a customer’s exacting requirements, with reduced material usage and lower prices.